On 12th March 2010 we have released:
- ISL AlwaysOn 1.2.3 (2010-03-13) win32
Upgrading to new version
Open ISL AlwaysOn Computer access configuration on computer and it will automatically offer upgrade to latest version.
New computer installations automatically use latest version.
ISL AlwaysOn Connect upgrades automatically.
Upgrades are free of charge for ISL Online Server License users with active Extended Support Service. ISL Online Server License users with expired Extended Support Service are welcome to purchase Extended Support Service in order to gain access to the newly released ISL Online Server system. In case you have extended ESS you will need to create new license file and upload it to your ISL Conference Proxy server.
Quick Instructions for users with ISL Conference Proxy 3.1 installed
- open web administration of ISL Conference Proxy http://localhost:7615/conf
- login using admin account
- click Online update link in left navigation
- click Apply changes if you have automatic install
#432225: ISL AlwaysOn (Windows - All): protect computer configuration [Defect fix] More
When ISL AlwaysOn computer access management protection is enabled the starting of main ISL AlwaysOn dialog should be protected with global password.
#432222: ISL AlwaysOn (Windows - All): add support for black screen [Defect fix] More
ISL AlwaysOn should support black screen. New option has been added in computer configuration dialog.
#432211: ISL AlwaysOn (Windows - All): implement computer description [New feature] More
ISL AlwaysOn computer configuration should show the description as it is shown in web interface.
Problems with Windows networking More
Several windows networking issues were fixed:
- unreliable packet ordering in IOCP - might cause Online update, File storage upload or Network time not to work correctly, proper ordering is now enforced