On 26th May 2008 we have released:
- ISL AlwaysOn 1.0.0 (2008-05-26) win32
- ISL AlwaysOn Connect 1.0.0 (2008-05-26) win32
- ISL Conference Proxy - ISL AlwaysOn 1.0.0 (2008-05-26)
Upgrading to new version
Please visit http://www.islonline.net to add computer access or connect to remote computer.
Important: You need to have a valid ISL Online products login to use ISL AlwaysOn.
Upgrades are free of charge for ISL Online Server License users with active Extended Support Service. ISL Online Server License users with expired Extended Support Service are welcome to purchase Extended Support Service in order to gain access to the newly released ISL Online Server system. In case you have extended ESS you will need to create new license file and upload it to your ISL Conference Proxy server.
Quick Instructions for users with ISL Conference Proxy 3.1 installed
- open web administration of ISL Conference Proxy http://localhost:7615/conf
- login using admin account
- click Online update link in left navigation
- click Apply changes if you have automatic install
This is initial release of ISL AlwaysOn