On 13rd of February 2012 we have released:
- ISL Groop 2.4.1 for Windows XP (release_date=2012-02-01, Revision=23326, platform=win32, os_version=0x5000000-0x7fffffff)
- ISL Groop 2.4.1 for MacOSX 10.5+ (release_date=2012-02-01, Revision=23326, platform=mac, os_version=0xa0500-0xaffff)
- ISL Groop 2.4.1 for Linux (release_date=2012-02-01, Revision=23326, platform=linux)
- ISL Groop 2.4.1 for Linux64 (release_date=2012-02-01, revision=23326, platform=linux64)
Upgrading to new version
Hosted service users please check Upgrading Hosted Service.
Server license users please check Upgrading Server License.
- Implemented new QoS - ISL Groop now measures realtime bandwidth available and adjust streams accordingly.
- Performance improvement for displaying video streams (DirectX implementation)
- Many fixes with web cam detection and encoding.
- Fix for QoS where too much video was sent to the network.
- Customization support - changing images (eample can be seen on http://www.teamhangout.com)