On 8th of August 2011 we have released:
- ISL Groop 2.3.0 (Release date: 2011-07-29 Revision 20909) for Windows2000 and newer
- ISL Groop 2.3.0 (Release date: 2011-07-29 Revision 20893) for Mac OSX
- ISL Groop 2.3.0 (Release date: 2011-07-29 Revision 20893) for Linux
- ISL Groop 2.3.0 (Release date: 2011-07-29 Revision 20893) for Linux64
Upgrading to new version
Please visit http://www.islonline.com to host a meeting or join a meeting.
Important: You need to have a valid ISL Online products login to host a meeting using ISL Groop.
Upgrades are free of charge for ISL Online Server License users with active Extended Support Service. ISL Online Server License users with expired Extended Support Service are welcome to purchase Extended Support Service in order to gain access to the newly released ISL Online Server system. In case you have extended ESS you will need to create new license file and upload it to your ISL Conference Proxy server.
Quick Instructions for users with ISL Conference Proxy 3.1 installed
- open web administration of ISL Conference Proxy http://localhost:7615/conf
- login using admin account
- click Online update link in left navigation
- click Apply changes if you have automatic install
- ISSC one2many codec implementation for screen sharing
- VP8 codec implemented for video sharing
- Bandwidth management to control dataflow on slow lines