On 13rd of February 2012 we have released 32bit Windows, 32bit Linux and 64bit Linux versions :
- ISL Conference Proxy 3.4.2 (Platform=win32/linux/linux64, Revision=23163)
- ISL Groop 2.4.2 (Platform=win32/linux64/linux, Release date=2012-02-01, Revision=23303)
- ISL Light 3.3.9 (Platform=win32/linux64/linux, Release date=2012-02-01, Revision=23162)
All updates have release date set to 2012-02-01. Your ESS will need to be same or higher to be able to update your server. This release is available to all countries except Japan.
Upgrading to new version
This is server side updates so hosted service users do not need to do anything.
Server license users please check Upgrading Server License
- ISL Groop - Module/Desktop - QoS bandwidth management improved with realtime bandwidth measurements
- ISL Light - race condition causing ISL LIght Client not able to connect issue fixed
Improvements in ISL Groop module
ISL Groop - Module/Desktop - QoS bandwidth management improved with realtime bandwidth measurements [ISLGROOP-124] More
Bandwidth management was working based on time to receive packets, which was unreliable in many cases, such as network with bursts or computers with high cpu usage.
Bandwidth management has been improved, to measure realtime bandwidth and adjust amount of data sent to hosts accordingly.
ISL Groop - Module - CRASH in xnet_mt::connection::output_flush / refc_obj_ex::get [ISLGROOP-121] More
ISL Groop Module crash could be caused by not handling exceptions in network stack. Issues fixed by handling exceptions and taking care of object life across threads.
- Install ISL Conference Proxy 3.4.1 with ISL Groop module 2.4.1
- use ISL Groop and in ome random cases ISL Conference Proxy will crash
The defect was fixed.