On 12th May 2009 we released:
- ISL Conference Proxy 3.2.6 (2009-05-12) for Windows and Linux platform
ISL Conference Proxy Modules (all are available for Windows and Linux platform):
- ISL AlwaysOn 1.2.1 (2009-05-12)
Upgrading to new version
ISL Conference Proxy releases apply to server license owners only
Upgrades are free of charge for ISL Online Server License users with active Extended Support Service. ISL Online Server License users with expired Extended Support Service are welcome to purchase Extended Support Service in order to gain access to the newly released ISL Online Server system. In case you have extended ESS you will need to create new license file and upload it to your ISL Conference Proxy server.
Quick Instructions for users with ISL Conference Proxy 3.1 installed
- open web administration of ISL Conference Proxy http://localhost:7615/conf
- login using admin account
- click Online update link in left navigation
- click Apply changes if you have automatic install
ISL AlwaysOn 1.2.1 Server Module
#248099: remove unnecessary password dialogs for user account More
User shouldn't be asked multiple times when accessing remote computer. Web session should provide user name and password.