On 27th of July 2011 we have released 32bit Windows version of:
- ISL Recording Player 2.1.0 (Release date: 2011-07-21 Revision 20760) win32
Upgrading to new version
Please visit http://www.islonline.com/isl-tools and download ISL Recording Player.
Upgrades are free of charge for ISL Online Server License users with active Extended Support Service. ISL Online Server License users with expired Extended Support Service are welcome to purchase Extended Support Service in order to gain access to the newly released ISL Online Server system. In case you have extended ESS you will need to create new license file and upload it to your ISL Conference Proxy server.
Quick Instructions for users with installed ISL Conference Proxy 3.1 or newer
- open web administration of ISL Conference Proxy http://localhost:7615/conf
- login using admin account
- click Online update link in left navigation
- click Apply changes if you have automatic install
- installable version available
- zoom using mouse
[ISLTOOLS-31] - ISL Recording Player - Added installer (to register .isr file association) More
- ISL Recording Player can now be installed on a computer. The installation is started inside the usual (portable) version of the program by clicking on the "Install me..." button.
- Uninstall is possible from the Control Panel in Windows.
- User can use both types of ISL Recording Player: installable or portable
- Registration of .isr file association is included in installer. User can then double click on the .isr files (ISL recordings) to open them in ISL Recording Player.
[ISLTOOLS-29] - ISL Recording Player - Settings dialog updates (rendering quality, current tab) More
- Added Rendering quality option in Settings dialog under Advanced tab.
- Last selected tab is being shown when reopening the Settings dialog.
[ISLTOOLS-33] - ISL Recording Player - Added update feature More
Updating of ISL Recording Player is now possible by clicking on the "Check for Updates..." menu item. This is only possible in the installable version. If any newer version is detected, new installer will be launched.
[ISLTOOLS-40] - ISL Recording Player - RDP image zooming and draging with mouse More
RDP image handling updates:
- Zooming can be now done also by scrolling the mouse wheel.
- If the image is not 100% shown in the viewport, you can drag it with the mouse.
[ISLTOOLS-8] - ISL Recording Player - Opening of a recording fails if you press view in ISL Light Desk More
If you click on View button after you stopped recording in ISL Light, ISL Recording Player should open the recorded file correctly.
[ISLTOOLS-9] - ISL Recording Player - Crash while closing the exporting of audio More
Fixed crash when closing the exporting of audio stream.
[ISLTOOLS-10] - ISL Recording Player - Multiple active VNC streams memory leak More
Now if a recording contains multiple VNC streams, only those that are active use memory resources.
[ISLTOOLS-11] - ISL Recording Player - Major update of audio library More
There were some major updates of audio library that ISL Recording Player is using. The updates contain better stability and more optimal audio processing.
[ISLTOOLS-14] - ISL Recording Player - 100% CPU problem when playing recording, even without any rendering behind More
There was 100% CPU usage on one core when playing a recording, even if there wasn't any rendering behind at all. The rendering thread has been limited and slowed down. CPU usage can now increase only if rendering large resolution images.
[ISLTOOLS-39] - ISL Recording Player - Audio controls (handling and disabled icons) More
Fixed handling of audio controls:
- They should be disabled if the playing speed is not normal.
- Added disabled icons
- Fixed audio controls of multiple recordings handling