On 30th of September the following was released:
- ISL AlwaysOn Connect 2.2.0 for Windows (release_date=2014-09-30, revision=36406, platform=win32,os_version=0x05000000-0x7fffffff)
- ISL AlwaysOn Connect 2.2.0 for Macintosh (release_date=2014-09-30, revision=36406, platform=mac,os_version=0x0a0600-0x0affff)
- ISL AlwaysOn Connect 2.2.0 for Linux (release_date=2014-09-30, revision=36406, platform=linux)
- ISL AlwaysOn Connect 2.2.0 for Linux64 (release_date=2014-09-30, revision=36406, platform=linux64)
All updates have release date set to 2014-09-30. Your ESS will need to be same or higher to be able to update your server. This release is available to all countries except Japan.
Upgrading to new version
Hosted service users please check Upgrading Hosted Service.
Server license users please check Upgrading Server License.
ISL AlwaysOn Connect - Desktop - netstart support [ISLALWAYSON-343] More
Added support for netstart. Support includes correct naming of program and correct date.
ISL AlwaysOn Connect - Desktop/Linux - prepare 64bit linux build of ISL AlwaysOn Connect [ISLALWAYSON-350] More
Added 64-bit version of ISL AlwaysOn Connect for Linux operating system.
ISL AlwaysOn Connect - Desktop - Add support for command line from web [ISLALWAYSON-482] More
Added support for using cmd_line options in URL. The following parameters can be passed as cmd_line:
- connect-uid (you can use this to pass the desired unique id of the target machine, if needed)
- username (you can use it to provide your ISL Online username, e.g. \\mycompany\user1)
- password (you can use it to provide your ISL Online password)
- computer-password (you can use it to provide the computer access password)
- computer-password-MD5 (you can use it to provide the raw computer access password as written in the registry - check HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ISL Online\ISL AlwaysOn\password)
- stream-options (you can use it to enable the desired checkboxes [separate them with a semicolon] in the list, e.g. small_foot;leave_background