On 9th April 2009 we released:
- ISL Pronto 1.0.1 server module (2009-04-09) for Windows and Linux
Upgrading to new version
Applies to server license owners only.
Upgrades are free of charge for ISL Online Server License users with active Extended Support Service. ISL Online Server License users with expired Extended Support Service are welcome to purchase Extended Support Service in order to gain access to the newly released ISL Online Server system. In case you have extended ESS you will need to create new license file and upload it to your ISL Conference Proxy server.
Quick Instructions for users with ISL Conference Proxy 3.1 installed
- open web administration of ISL Conference Proxy http://localhost:7615/conf
- login using admin account
- click Online update link in left navigation
- click Apply changes if you have automatic install
Improvements since 1.0.0
Receive files from client More
Applies to Internet explorer 8. In some cases, chat window will show an unnecessary error when opened and offer to reconnect.